Finance Department of Caspian Crystal is involved to reviewing and auditing the documents pertaining to financial functions and activities of company.
The Finance Department carries out the following duties:
• Draw-up the annual balance sheet of the revenues and expenses and keep the respective items under close supervision
• Finalize all the financial transactions
• Keep the bank accounts and draw-up the necessary reports
• Preparation and compilation of Budget estimates, revised estimates
• Control of expenditure and economy measures.
• Establish the Accounting standards and procedures for the company
• Assessing potential tax and non-tax revenues, initiating measures to augment such revenues and monitoring their realization.
• Management of financial risks, taxes
• Accounts payable
• Contract administration
• Preparation of general accounting records